<Voeg een paragraaftitel toe>
To make life even easier for our passengers, we’re working on the introduction of a mobile ticket or M-Ticket. This is an electronic ticket that passengers can request with a mobile app on their smartphone. Passengers with a smartphone will be able to purchase an M-Ticket from an M-Supplier via mobile Internet before boarding.
Call for suppliers
We will not develop or manage the M-Ticket apps ourselves, but offer them through the apps of other businesses: M-Suppliers. We are therefore looking for businesses that can issue M-Tickets. These M-Suppliers will be digital service providers who offer M-Tickets via an existing or still to be developed app:
- The M-Supplier does not have to produce the M ticket itself: it merely has to sell the M-Tickets that are delivered to it via De Lijn.
- Passengers can only order M-Tickets from De Lijn after registering with the M-Supplier. The M-Supplier collects the price for the ticket from the customer and transfers it to De Lijn.
- De Lijn pays the M-Supplier a fixed fee of 6 eurocents (€0.06) excluding VAT per validly issued M-Ticket for this service. The operating risk lies entirely with the M-Supplier.
- It is in the interests of the customer, the market and De Lijn for M-Tickets to be sold by as many M-Suppliers as possible. The contractual relationship with M-Suppliers is therefore organised on a non-exclusive basis.
More information & accession agreement
You can request an accession agreement (with annexes) from De Lijn.
- The agreement contains full details of terms and conditions and contractual arrangements.
- It sets out the requirements, conditions and arrangements and is identical for every M-Supplier.
- The accession agreement is not open to negotiation.
You can request a copy of it by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can participate in Open M-Ticketing if you meet the requirements and the test phase is completed successfully. To do so, request a copy of the accession agreement by email: email@example.comThe Open M-Ticketing accession procedure starts with a self-assessment by the candidate M-Supplier.